As a System Administrator, you will manage the IT infrastructure and services for Belgium and Luxembourg. You will ensure that the systems are performing smoothly, monitoring every part of the infrastructure, from the network to the application server. Ensuring the service continuity of our legacies systems while deploying new assets with a DevOps approach: Azure Devops, Terraform, Puppet.
- Manage, implement and test backup, restore procedures and take corrective actions when needed.
- Proactively manage and monitor the performance, integrity, availability, and accessibility of our systems and services.
- Report infrastructure-related problems timely, identify and implement solutions.
- Keep the infrastructure topology documentation (system, network, storage) up to date.
- Configure and maintain the deployment of server templates and workstation images.
- Configure, deploy and troubleshoot software packages and updates thereof
- Keep all assets up to date and protected from vulnerabilities.
- Provide 2nd level and 3rd level support and assist other IT teams in resolving issues and root causes.
- You have a Bachelor's ICT with professional experience in the same function for at least three to five years.
- You have strong networking knowledge (switching and routing protocols CCNA level, firewall management)
- You also have strong knowledge with Windows and Linux OS and scripting languages (Windows Server 2012-2019, Windows 10, Redhat or CentOS ) (PowerShell, Perl, Python, *sh, others)
- You are experienced with automation software (Puppet, Terraform, Packer, others ) and virtualization (VMware), backup (Veeam backup), storage management (NetApp), servers and blades management (Cisco UCS)
- You know the in and out of Active Directory
- Deployment tools (SCCM, MDT)
- You are a problem solver & have strong analytical skills.
- You are an excellent communicator and can collaborate easily with various stakeholders (internal, external, across the Group..).
- You are result-oriented and able to maintain, adapt & achieve your goals in a changing business environment.
- You have a professional and customer-friendly attitude
- You are preferably fluent in French, English & Dutch.