We are looking for a medior .NET developer
- development of web-based applications for both internal and external end-users.
- you are involved in daily Scrum meetings, grooming sessions for working out the high level user stories, planning meetings for defining the task breakdowns and retrospective meetings to discuss the past sprint.
- you are co-responsible for the quality of the software code
- you apply the code guidelines and quality standards.
- You’re good at translating and implementing user stories, of course with the assistance of your team members.
- You take the effort in documenting your code in a technical analysis.
- It’s preferable that you have some basis Scrum knowledge or experience.
- You will need to implement unit tests for your developed user stories.
- Bachelor or Master degree in ICT.
- You have at least 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of concepts like microservices, containers, CQRS or Domain Driven Design is certainly a plus.
- We expect from you a strong knowledge in some of the following technologies/languages: c#, .NET, Entity framework, WebAPI, LINQ, NuGet, Typescript, css, npm, Gulp, VSTS, Git.
- Agile development is not a secret for you.
- You speak Dutch fluently and you’re good at English.
- You have an analytical and structured mindset.
- You take your responsibilities and you have a feeling for sense of urgency.
- You’re a team player
- Above all, you have a positive mindset.