As an IT Service Manager, you will be responsible for one or more service contracts. This includes the creation (in collaboration with Procurement) of these contracts, execution of the contracts, and change requests from business with impact to ICT. You will be responsible for Managing and reporting the progress of these change requests to customer, internal IT organisation and suppliers.
You will operate within the project organisation and in the current IT line organisation.
You draw energy from solving problems, troubleshooting and working with your team in a dynamic environment across Belgium and the Netherlands. In short, it's an environment connecting thousands of services and professionals on a daily basis. Personally, you are willing to learn new things, evolve and achieve preset goals with your team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- Build relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers and team-oriented attitude.
- Have strong emotional intelligence to analyze customer needs and act quickly to fulfill them
- Expert knowledge of IT service management specifically related to service delivery management support
- Both for workstations and for data center infrastructure (servers, storage,...)
- Basic network knowledge
- Experience with cloud (mainly AWS and Azure)
- Experience with development & collaboration tooling (Jira, Confluence, Slack)
- Experience with the end user workspace and security principles
- ITIL knowledge (min. requirement ITIL Foundation certificate) event management, incident management, service request fulfilment, access management and problem management
- For Digital environments: knowledge of agile/ scrum
- Experience in supplier management and managing large vendors in outsourced environments
- Ability to continuously improve productivity
- Ability to development policies, standards and procedures for the designated service line and to integrate them into the existing systems and processes
- At least 5 years of experience in senior IT support positions, preferably in service management & operations solutions in a large-scale environment in private and public cloud
Your fit between our people:
- Ability to describe and understand IT services in conceptual level
- Problem solving skills and solution orientation
- Proven ability to manage complex organizational changes
- You are open-minded and love a no-nonsense approach
- You are critical; always looking for the 'why' of things
- You are passionate about IT and always focused on quality
- You draw energy from working in a high-tech and continuously innovating environment