Within the marketing department we’re looking for an experienced Front End developer to help us realise our paywall vision, which is a core pillar of our subscription based business model.
As a developer in the paywall team you’ll be responsible for maintaining and updating a couple of existing applications and services – in the cloud – which are used throughout the whole organisation. Additionally we want to accelerate the development of our paywall, and that’s where you come in!
This is what we are looking for
- Your homebase is Antwerp, but you don’t mind regularly travelling to Rotterdam or Amsterdam
- You don’t mind interacting with a wide range of people such as DPOs, developers, product owners and marketeers
- You believe in agile and you understand why it matters
- You’re a good communicator when it matters
- You are well-versed in modern web technologies such as HTTP, REST & JSON
- Experience with AWS and/or Thymeleaf would be nice
- Experience in paywall technologies is a plus